The SOAPnote ProjectA SOAP note is the basic unit of medical documentation. "SOAP" stands for Subjective Objective Assessment Plan. The four elements provide structure during a clinical visit and a narrative record after the encounter.
The SOAPnote Project is a secret society of benefactors working to improve collaboration on note templates, checklists, and clinical calculators.
Everything gets better if you use the site to make clinical tools and spread the word to your colleagues.
Please feel free to add your questions, corrections, or suggestions to the comments at soapnote.org/help.
- save note templates, forms, and tools,
- copy and modify interactive medical templates, calculators, and forms from a huge, free library,
- customize it even more with your organization's information,
- get three additional custom fields to add to their forms,
- email form output,
- make a library of shorthand text to type your notes faster,
- sort out things like problem lists,
- use five custom text snippets to build templates faster,
- contribute to a project that is improving medical documentation, and
- a future tenth thing so this will be even more convincing!