- Suction prior to feeds
- saline nasal drops to liquefy secretions as needed
- O2 per protocol.
- If supplemental oxygen use and work of breathing increase may consider obtaining CBG.
- Little Noses TID x 3 days to help with nasal congestion.
- Monitor respiratory status with RT and give vaponefrin PRN per RT scores
- Tylenol PRN for fever
- Monitor Vitals
- CR monitor
- F/u RIDP
- Breastfed/similac pro PO ad lib
- Strict intake and output
- D5+NS 20KCl @ 14mL/hr overnight due to elevated bicarb on admission; if PO good in the AM would plan to DC
- NPO if RR > 60
There are 0 form elements.
Result - Copy and paste this output: