[comment memo="Exporting SOAPnotes" memo_size="large" memo_style="bold"]
[link url="//soapnote.org/sample/saving-soapnotes/" memo="Previous"]
You can export (or download) a working copy of any SOAPnote from the site to your computer. When you do this, you are downloading an HTML file that you can use if you are offline. This is useful feature for those of us who sometimes don’t have a good internet connection.
To export a SOAPnote as an HTML file:
1) Start by going to the Generator page [link url="//www.soapnote.org/generator/" memo="here"]
2) Find the SOAPnote you want to export by clicking on 'Open'. You can Open a Text File (text here would include the markup fields), a Personal SOAPnote you made in the past, a SOAPnote you've saved as a Favorite, one of the Featured SOAPnotes, or from the list of Public SOAPnotes.
3) Click the 'Run' button to make the active SOAPnote Form display on the right side of the screen (for mobile displays, it may be at the bottom instead of the right).
4) Above where the active SOAPnote Form is displaying, click the 'Save' button and choose 'HTML File'.
5) The SOAPnote Form is now an HTML File that you can use offline.
[link url="//soapnote.org/sample/suggestions-for-getting-started/" memo="Next"]
[link url="//www.soapnote.org/sample/walkthrough-tutorial/" memo="Walkthrough Contents"]