- Back Pain, Waddell’s Signs of Nonorganic Component
Controlled Substance Agreement
A sample controlled substance agreement from https://drugabuse.govposted 2017-02-19, updated 2019-12-22Featured, General & Administrative, Musculoskeletal & Rheumatology, Neurology, Psychiatry & PsychologyStructured Data Index: 0.43 (?)approximately 14 views in the last month.
- DIRE Score for Appropriate Opioid Use
- Fear Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire (FABQ)
- Low Back Pain Red Flags
- Low Back Pain/Injury History
- OMT & Auricular Acupuncture Procedure Note
Opioid Risk Tool
The Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) is an office-based assessment designed to predict which patients may develop aberrant, drug-related behaviors based on known risk factors associated with abuse or addiction.posted 2011-12-17, updated 2019-12-22approximately 21 views in the last month.
- Oswestry Disability Index for Low Back Pain
- Personal Care Plan For Chronic Pain
- The Somatic Symptom Scale 8 (SSS-8)